Writers can produce a wide variety of content for the Web, Social, articles and reviews.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Grammar.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Please refer to the Job description above.
|Job Category||Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media|